The TSC MB240 is a smaller industrial barcode label printer that is designed to fit into more work areas than ever before. The MB240 features a compact footprint, durable and flexible design, ease of use, noise-reduced printing, self-diagnostic TPH Care and tool-less maintenance. The ML240 Series is available in 203 and 300 dpi print resolutions. The printer incorporates a robust die-cast aluminum print mechanism engine that is ideal for light industrial duty printing.
- Streamlined and Small Footprint Design
- Compared to our bestselling TSC ME240 Series, the ML240 Series is 34% smaller. Compared to TSC TTP-244M Pro Series, the ML240 Series is 23% smaller. The small footprint design saves more space and fits in limited operation areas.
- Robust and Agile Design for Optimal Quality
- The combination of rugged die cast, modularized base and adjustable TPH module design structure optimizes print quality.
- Noise-Reduction Printing Engineering
- With enhanced design and printing algorithm, the ML240 Series can achieve a significant reduction in the noise generated during printing operation.
- Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
- The ML240 Series incorporates an advanced mechanism allowing for real-time printhead health status detection. It can stop printing errors to ensure stable and high quality printouts. Not having to reprint labels reduces cost and eliminates supplies waste.
- Effortless User Operation with Color Display
- The ML240 Series has a user friendly design providing a wide open angle for easy media handling. It’s ease of use 2.3″ color GUI display and real-time LED indicator is designed to be intuitive making printer operation effortless.
- One Step Maintenance
- No tools are required to remove and replace both the printhead and platen roller, saving time for more important tasks.
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Order Fulfilment
- Inventory Management
- Work In Process
- Product Marking
- Compliance Labeling
- Blood Test Tube Label
- Patient Wristband Label
- Product Label
- Event Ticketing