The TE200 Series barcode printer provides customers with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
The two available models include the TE200 which offers the industry standard 8 dots per mm (203 dpi) print resolution at an industry best 6 inches per second, and the 12 dots per mm (300 dpi) TE300 for use with printing small fonts, barcodes, or graphics. The TE200 Series offer customers a great combination of price and performance, that features a fast 400 Mhz processor, 16 MB of DRAM and 8 MB of Flash storage memory, so you never have to wait for your labels to start printing.
The new TE200 Series of 4” wide desktop-class thermal label printers were designed and built to deliver best in-class performance at a price other printers simply can’t match. The TE200’s modular thermal transfer print mechanism protected by an outer ABS shell is designed to withstand tough environments. These affordable, hardworking printers will print high quality labels all day long, producing thousands of clear, crisp barcode and identification labels per day.
The TE200 series offers a low initial price, uses the most cost effective supplies available, and is built to last. These virtually trouble free units feature a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won’t have to worry about it.
The TE200 series can print a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms.
- 203 dpi
- 152.4 mm (6”) per second print speed
- 300 meter (984”) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated outside)
- 72 to 110 meter (361”) ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5”) core (coated outside)
- 127 mm (5”) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory
- Internally scale-able true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 2 year limited warranty