Built with TSC durability, reliability, and commitment to innovation, the 2-inch-format TDP-225 series direct thermal label TSC printer features a compact design and high-performance engine that make it ideal for many healthcare, retail and asset tagging labelling applications.
The TDP-225 prints at 6 ips and is the first low-cost affordable compact 2-inch desktop printer to offer an optional LCD display for easy tracking of print job status. Other outstanding features include an inexpensive internal Ethernet adapter for easy integration into networks and an optional keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Designed with no losable parts, the compact TDP-225 series fits into tight spaces and supports a wide range of applications. It also features a user-friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into a spring-loaded 5-inch OD media bay. Top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard, and the black mark sensor is completely adjustable from side to side.
With enhanced electronics, the TDP-225 series offers a 200 MHz processor, standard memory of 4 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM, and a microSD expansion slot that increases Flash storage up to 4 GB. This TSC printer supports standard industry emulations, including the Eltron® and Zebra® languages.
– High quality double-walled clamshell design
– 127 mm (5”) OD media capacity
– Up to 127 mm (5”) per second print speed
– Available in 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolutions
– Easy media loading
– Head open sensor
– microSD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
– Serial and USB 2.0 connectivity
– Optional front LCD display, internal Ethernet, peel-off module, cutter module, Bluetooth module, external 802.11 b/g/n wireless module, stand-alone keyboard
– ENERGY STAR® qualified
– Cerner Certified
TDP-225 Series Applications:
- Jewellery Tags
- Retail Point-Of-Sale
- Shelf Labelling
- Product Marking
- Healthcare Specimen Labelling
- Healthcare Patient Tracking
- Inventory & Asset Management
- Small Office or Home Office Mailing
- File-Folder Labelling