As a service and resource for our valued clients, we are developing a series of blog posts which are meant to be resources with valuable information, downloads, pdf’s etc.
This week we bring you the Datamax-O’Neil M-Class Mark II Thermal Printer PDF user manual and printer drivers download.
M-Class Mark II Compact Industrial Printers are easy on your budget, while providing industrial printing performance in a compact footprint.
They’re perfect for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. Measuring 259 x 257 x 462 mm (10.21 x 10.10 x 18.19 in), the smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
M-Class Mark II printers also reduces your total cost of ownership with easy-to-maintain components. They’re versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
- Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi); optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Media roll width: 19 mm (0.75 in) to 118.1 mm (4.65 in)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in)
- Print speed:
- M-4206: 152 mms (6 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- M-4210: 254 mms (10 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- M-4308: 203 mms (8 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB; optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100; optional wireless 802.11b/g#